At Total ETO we’re looking for the brightest minds to help us create and deliver our Engineer To Order solution to the ETO industry.
If you’re looking for new opportunities and are ready to join our team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
√ Want to write great code?
√ Want your craft to be appreciated?
√ Want to work from home?
If you’re a Senior Microsoft Full Stack Developer looking to join an exceptional team of software developers, Total ETO is the place for You.
About the Role
Developers at Total ETO view coding as a craft; creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies. This is an incredible opportunity for you to be at the ground floor of a new team designing and developing a new front end for our industry leading ERP solution. We’re looking for candidates who want to find their next career home and grow with us over the years. Your experience and talent will be put to use immediately and you will have a real voice in the growth of our solutions and the company.
Join the Total ETO team today and grow your skills, your career, and enjoy your job!
- Design and develop new front end, middleware, and back-end application components for our flagship product.
- Lay out the foundation for a successful transition from our current technology stack.
- Maintain a few small side applications.
Essential Knowledge Required
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Technologies including ASP.NET and C#
- Thorough understanding of the .NET framework
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- SQL Server database design and development experience (including stored procedures, functions, and views)
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Front-end web development experience with modern HTML and CSS
- Superior oral and written communication skills, and extremely well organized
- Ability to balance multiple tasks, while maintaining high quality of work
Nice to haves, but not necessary
- Relevant University or College Degree is a plus
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodology
- TypeScript experience
- CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Experience developing with GraphQL, REST, Web API, and/or WCF Web Services
- Design Patterns/Microsoft Patterns and Practices
- Unit Testing using Jest, NUnit, Selenium, or other testing frameworks
- Experience with Git, TFS, SVN, or another modern SCM, along with their workflows
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Containers, like Docker
- Designing, deploying, and managing cloud applications for the Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience writing and/or maintaining technical documents
- Manufacturing, Engineering, Financial or ERP experience
- Experience working remotely, within a team and independently
- Competitive salary
- Full and comprehensive benefit plan
- Intellectual and creative freedom
- Work from home
- Acquire new cross-disciplinary skills
- Working with the latest technologies
How to apply